On our shared hosting accounts, Softaculous is available for installing scripts and programs for free. TikiWiki is available in Softaculous for free. The program is located in the Portals/CMS section of Softaculous. This article will explain how to install TikiWiki using Softaculous.
Click Softaculous in the Software / Services section of the cPanel.
Select Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware.
- Leave Choose protocol as is
- Select the domain you are installing in in the Choose domain drop box.
- Leave In Directory blank
- Leave database name as is.
- Type whatever name you want for the site in the Site name field. (This can be changed later)
- Type the Admin Username for login.
- Enter the password for the admin login.
- Type the Real name. (This is what displays on the website. Should be different that the admin username.)
- Enter the admin email address. This needs to be valid. cPanel will create a default email that is invalid.
This concludes this article on Installing TikiWiki through Softaculous. For more information on this Education Channel please visit Getting started with Tiki Wiki
We value your feedback!
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
|2.||Installing TikiWiki through Softaculous|
|3.||Installing TikiWiki manually|
Logging in and managing Tiki users
|4.||Logging into TikiWiki|
|5.||My TikiWIki login is not working|
|6.||User Administration in TikiWiki|
|7.||Allow editing for the TikiWiki anonymous user|
|8.||How to upgrade TikiWiki from 9.2 to 9.3|
2014-03-10 7:48 am
Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This website provides useful facts to us, keep it up.
2014-03-10 9:20 am
Thank you for your comment. I'm glad we were able to help you.
If you have any further questions, feel free to post them below.