How to share orders in prestashop multistore modeWritten by Scott Mitchell
Multistore mode in Prestashop allows the stores to share different aspects if you wish. One of these features is the ability to share orders amonng all shops within the group. Like sharign customers, however, once enabled and an order is placed. To turn on the ability to share orders, follow these steps:
Sharing orders within a shop group in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Advanced Paramaters tab and click on the Multistore option from the menu.
- At the top of the next page, you will see a section where the Groups are listed. Find the group you want to rename and then click on the Edit icon to the right. It appears as a pencil and paper.
- This brings you to the settings page for the group. Find the Share Orders field and select the radio button labeled with the green checkmark.
- Once finished, select the green Save button from the upper right corner. Your group shop will now share orders for all shops within that group. Again, remember that once an order is placed, this ability is not able to be reversed.