How to rename a shop group in Prestashop 1.5 multistore mode
Working with the multi-store option allows you to have an unlimited number of shops to work with. You may also group shops with specific properties or goals together. These groups should be named something meaningful so they can be identified properly. Naming, or changing the name of, a shop group in the multi-store option is extremely simple. Follow the instructions below to learn how to name or rename your different groups in PrestaShop 1.5
Renaming a shop group in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Advanced Paramaters tab and click on the Multistore option from the menu.
- At the top of the next page, you will see a section where the Groups are listed. Find the group you want to rename and then click on the Edit icon to the right. It appears as a pencil and paper.
- This brings you to the settings page for your chosen group. Find the Shop Group Name field and enter your new group name.
- Once satisfied with your new group name, select the green Save button from the upper right corner. This takes you back to the Multishop page where you can see the new group name in the group listing.
‹Section 4: How to create a shop group in Prestashop 1.5 multistore mode
›Section 6: How to share customers in prestashop multistore mode
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!