Editing store location information in PrestaShop 1.5
In our last article, we explained how to add a new store location to your PrestaShop 1.5 store. Now you will learn how to edit this store location information. There are times when physical store locations change information. They may move to another location, change phone numbers, etc. In this case you will need to know how to update that information to keep your customers updated and stay accurate. Follow along below as we show you how to change the store location information in PrestaShop 1.5.
How to edit an information page in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and click on the Store Contacts option.
- You will now be at the Store Contacts list page. Look to the lower section labeled Pages In This Category Find the page you want to edit and select the Edit icon located on the right side of your store's particular row. The Edit icon looks like a pencil and paper.
- This brings you to the Store Contact edit screen. From here you can change any information you need.
- Once you have changed your selected information, simply click on the green Save button in the upper right hand corner to finalize your changes.
‹Section 4: Adding store locations in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 6: Removing store locations in PrestaShop 1.5
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!