Editing the Manufacturers List in the sidebar of PrestaShop 1.5
Now that you know how to create your manufacturer's list in PrestaShop 1.5, you need to know how to display it properly on the storefront. This article will show you how to edit the Manufacturers list to display the manufacturers you added in the manner you want. Editing the Manufacturers Block module affects your sidebar display information on your PrestaShop 1.5 storefront.
To edit the Manufacturer's List in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Modules tab and then select Modules from the dropdown list.
- On the Module: List of Modules page, you want to click on Front Office Features in the Categories list.
- From the list of modules on the right side, find the Manufacturer's Block and click on Configure.
- There are two options to display your manufacturers here, Use a plain-text list and Use a drop-down list. You may select either one, both, or even neither. Simply click on the green checkmark radio button to enable the option you want or the red X radio button to disable the option you do not want. Once you have made your choice, click the Save button at the bottom to save the changes.
By default, both options are selected. In our sample screenshots, I selected to show the text list but not the dropdown list. You can see the changes below in the Before and After. You now know how to edit your Manufacturers block in PrestaShop 1.5!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.