How to change Contact Us info in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer
In our last article, we discussed how to change the Contact Us information in the PrestaShop 1.5 sidebar. In this article, you will learn how to change the Contact Us information in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer. The default Prestashop 1.5 theme contains a Contact Us section in the footer with PrestaShop's information as a placeholder. The contact information in the footer includes the company name, business address, phone number and email address. You will want to alter this to display your own company contact information.
To change the Contact Us information in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Modules tab and then click on the Modules selection from the popup menu.This leads to the module list page.
- Select Front Office Features from the Categories menu on the left hand side.
- Find the Block Contact Infos module from the list on the right hand side and select Configure. This block module directly governs the Contact Us portion of the footer.
- From here you simply change your company's contact information such as:
* The business address in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer.* The phone number in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer.* The email address in the PrestaShop 1.5 footer.
From there select the Update Settings button. After saving the changes, you will be able to view the new contact details on your PrestaShop 1.5 footer.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Working with Information Pages in PrestaShop 1.5
2014-06-30 2:35 am
I looking for a solution that allows to add second address, phone#, email to Contact Us block. I typed the second address in second line (return) but the it starts at the first line.
2014-06-30 9:23 am
While you can add a second address, email address or phone number in the fields, you will not be able to control how they are displayed. They will simply be displayed as typed. The second address will most certainly display but it will be under the first address.
2014-06-30 2:12 pm
Thank you for your response and assuring me that it is impossible to edit the second address and phone # entry.As a temporary solution I've used semicolon to separate phone #s and underscore to join the second address words to make them long that they jump to the second line.Best regards,Arthur