Adding store locations in PrestaShop 1.5
If you have more than one physical store, you may want to let your customers know where they are. PrestaShop has a management section where you can add these locations in one master list. To add a store location to the list in your PrestaShop 1.5 store, simply perform the following steps.
To add a a store to the location list in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the Store Contacts option from the menu.
- You will now be on the Store Contacts page. Click on the green Add New button.
- From here you will be able to add all the details of the store location. The required fields are Address, Zip, City, Country, and State. A good Name will also help your customer identify it on the list.
- When finished, click on the Save button found in the upper right corner. Your new location will now appear in the Store location list.
‹How to remove an information page in PrestaShop 1.5
›Editing store location information in PrestaShop 1.5
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!