Adding store locations in PrestaShop 1.5Written by Scott Mitchell
If you have more than one physical store, you may want to let your customers know where they are. PrestaShop has a management section where you can add these locations in one master list. To add a store location to the list in your PrestaShop 1.5 store, simply perform the following steps.
To add a a store to the location list in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the Store Contacts option from the menu.
- You will now be on the Store Contacts page. Click on the green Add New button.
- From here you will be able to add all the details of the store location. The required fields are Address, Zip, City, Country, and State. A good Name will also help your customer identify it on the list.
- When finished, click on the Save button found in the upper right corner. Your new location will now appear in the Store location list.