Adding a new content page to PrestaShop 1.5
Though Prestashop 1.5 has a set of default pages including Delivery, Legal Notice, About us, etc. you may want to add additional pages to your site. PrestaShop allows the adding of additional pages via a tool called CMS (Content Management System.) Adding a new content page to PrestaShop 1.5 is a very simple, user-friendly process.
To add a new page in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the CMS option from the menu.
- You will now be on the CMS categories page. Look for the Pages in Tthis Category section and then click on the green Add New button.
- This takes you to the Edit CMS Pages page, where you will enter the details of the page. The required fields of this page is Meta Title (the page title) and the Friendly URL, which fills in automatically when you enter the title. Be sure to select the Enable radio button to display the page, otherwise PrestaShop 1.5 will hold it as a draft copy.
- Once finished, click on the Save button on the top of the screen.
- Your new page will display in the page list.
You have now successfully enabled the Friendly URL setting in PrestaShop 1.5
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!