How to add a new user in PrestaShop 1.5
Back office users in PrestaShop (not customers) are labeled Employees. You may want help in your shop and need to add one or more Employees to your shop. Adding a new Employee user in PrestaShop 1.5 is extremely simple. It follows much the same procedure as adding customers in the back office.
To add an Employee user in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into the Prestashop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- From the top menu bar, hover over the Administration tab, then click on the Employees option.
- On the Preferences : Employees page, click on the Add New button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- This takes you to the Administration : Add Employees screen. Fill out the new Employee data fields.
- Click on the green Save button in the upper right corner to save your new Employee user.
This is how you add a new Employee user to PrestaShop 1.5
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Working with Employees in PrestaShop 1.5
|1.||How to add a new user in PrestaShop 1.5|
|2.||How to delete an employee user in PrestaShop 1.5|
|3.||How to change employee user information in PrestaShop 1.5|
|4.||How to change an employee password in PrestaShop 1.5|