How to set free shipping for cart rules in PrestaShop 1.5
After setting your cart rule information and then the conditions, you now need to set the action of the cart rule. This means you select what effect the cart rule has on the customer's order. In this case, we will focus on setting the free shipping option. This means that the order for the customer that meets all the criteria you selected in the Information and Conditions tab. Setting yuor cart rule to allow Free Shipping can be done by following the steps below.
Setting free shipping for cart rules in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Price Rules tab and click on the Cart Rules option.
- You are now on the Cart Rules screen. Find the rule you want to work with and click on the Edit icon (the one that looks like a pencil and paper) on the right side of that specific row.
- From within the Cart Rules click the Actions tab on the left sidebar. Find the field labeled Free Shipping and select the radio button that is labeled with the green check.
- Once selected, click on the green Save button in the upper right corner. Your cart rule will now give free shipping on the customer's order.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?