Understanding Pre-tax wholesale price in PrestaShop 1.5
The wholesale price at which you bought this product for.
The Pre-tax wholesale price in PrestaShop 1.5 allows you to enter the amount that you paid for the product. This information will be useful when you begin to calculate the total profit that you've made from selling the product.
Stats and Reporting
The ideal use of the Pre-tax wholesale price would be to use it to generate a report of the total amount of what you paid for products vs. the total amount you sold those products for. We've scoured the PrestaShop 1.5 Dashboard, but are unable to find any such reporting feature. If you have further information on this, we'd be happy to update this article if you post a comment at the bottom of the page with more information.
To Set Pre-tax wholesale price in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin Dashboard
- In the top menu, hover over Catalog and click Products
- Find the product you want to edit in the list, and then click the edit button (pencil icon) to the far rights of the product
- In the left menu, click the Prices tab
- Edit the value for Pre-tax wholesale price, and then click Save in the top right menu
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.