How to create a cart rule in PrestaShop 1.5
PrestaShop 1.5 has newly updated cart rules. These allow you to be more specific and flexible with discounts than in the previous PrestaShop 1.4. Creating a cart rule is a straightforward process when you follow the instructions below.
Creating a Cart Rule in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Price Rules tab and click on the Cart Rules option.
- You are now on the Cart Rules screen. Click on the green Add New button found in the upper right hand corner to continue.
- From this page, you need to first name the rule by entering data in the Name field. This is the only required field.
- Click on the green Save button in the upper right corner to save your new rule. Your new rule will now appear in the cart rules list.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?
News / Announcements
Cart Rule Basics in PrestaShop 1.5
Basic Cart Rule (voucher) Management
|1.||Introduction to Cart Rules in PrestaShop 1.5|
|2.||How to create a cart rule in PrestaShop 1.5|
|3.||How to delete a cart rule in PrestaShop 1.5|