How to delete a contact point in PrestaShop 1.5
After learning to add a new contact point for your customers when using the Contact Us form, you may also find times when you need to delete one. This may be due to a merging of cotnact points, for instance. To remove a contact point in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office, simply perform the following steps.
To remove an email contact point in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Use the top menu bar and hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Contacts option from the popup menu.
- You are now on the Customers : Contacts screen. From this page, find the contact you want to delete. There are two ways to delete contacts. If you are deleting a single contact,simply click on the Delete icon (it looks like a trashcan.) If you are wanting to delete more than one contact, select the checkbox to the left of the ones you want to delete. Then click on the Delete Selected button underneath.
- After clicking either the button or an icon, you will need to confirm the deletion by clicking the OK button on the confirmation popup.
- Once confirmed, your updated contact list will now display without the deleted contact.
That is how you remove a contact point in PrestaShop 1.5
‹Section 16: How to add a contact email address in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 18: How to add a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5