How to delete a customer group in PrestaShop 1.5Written by Scott Mitchell
As with all additions, there needs to be a way to remove them. In the last tutorial, we showed you how to add a customer group. Now we will demonstrate how to remove a customer group in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office interface. This is a very simple process.
To remove an email contact point in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Use the top menu bar and hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Groups option from the popup menu.
- You are now on the Customers : Groups screen. From this page, find the group you want to delete. There are two ways to delete customer groups. If you are deleting a single group,simply click on the Delete icon (it looks like a trashcan.) If you are wanting to delete more than one group, select the checkbox to the left of the ones you want to delete. Then click on the Delete Selected button underneath. NOTE: You cannot remove the default groups, only those that have been added.
- After clicking either the button or an icon, you will need to confirm the deletion by clicking the OK button on the confirmation popup.
- Once confirmed, your updated group list will now display without the deleted group.
That is how you delete a customer group in PrestaShop 1.5