Creating a group discount in PrestaShop 1.5
After creating your new customer group, you may want to add discouts for different groups. For example, you may want to give new group for Students a 10% discount. This can be doneby editing the group from the back office interface. Create a group discount in PrestaAhop 1.5 by following these steps.
To add a group discount in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Use the top menu bar and hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Groups option from the popup menu.
- You are now on the Customers : Groups screen. Locate the row for the group you want to edit and click on the Edit icon (the one that looks like a paper and pencil) on the
right side of that row.
- On the Customers : Edit roup page, find the Discount field. Enter the percentage amount of the discount you wish to give the group.
- Once completed, click on the Save button to save the new address.
That is how you add a group discount in your PrestaShop 1.5 back office.
Thank you for your feedback!