Changing a customer's opt-in status in PrestaShop 1.5
Having a list of customers, you will want to send them offers and ads from time to time. The customers can set their preference to opt-in when registering. You can also set this setting manually via the back office interface. Changing a customer's opt-in status in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office is done by performing the following steps.
To change a user's opt-in setting in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Use the top menu bar and hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Customers option from the popup menu.
- You are now on the Customers : Customers screen. Locate the customer you would like to edit and click on the Edit icon (the one that looks like a pencil and paper) on the right hand side of the respective row.
- You are taken to the Customers : Edit Customer page. Find the setting named Opt-in and set it to your choice. Selecting the radio button next to the green checkmark to turn on the opt-in and allow the customer to receive ads from you. Select the radio button next to the red X to remove the user from the opt-in list and no loger received ads.
- Once you have made your selection, click the green Save button in the upper right corner.
That is how you change a user's opt-in setting in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office interface.
‹Section 5: Changing a customer's newsletter setting in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 7: How to disable a customer's login in PrestaShop 1.5