Adding a customer group in PrestaShop 1.5Written by Scott Mitchell
Customers can be set to one or more groups in PrestaShop 1.5. The default groups are Guest, Visitor, and Customer. Perhaps you want to create a new group, such as Student, for example. The back office interface in PrestaShop 1.5 allows the creation of additional groups. Creating a new customer group in the PrestaShop 1.5 interface is simple with the following steps.
To create a new customer group in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Use the top menu bar and hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Groups option from the popup menu.
- You are now on the Customers : Groups screen. From here, click on the green Add New button in the upper right hand corner.
- This takes you to the Customers : Add Groups page. From here, add all the proper information for your customer.
- Once completed, click on the Save button to save the new address. The groups list will now display with your newly added group.
That is how you add a new customer group in your PrestaShop 1.5 back office.