How to add a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5
You may want to further customize your customer's experience by adding a new gender title. Some places have specific ones, or you can add to the default list. This can be done in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office dashboard interface. Creating a new gender title in PrestaShop is very simple.
To create a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into the Prestashop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- From the top menubar, hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Genders option.
- On the Customers : Genders page, click on the green Add New button in the upper right hand corner.
- This takes you to the Customers : Add Genders page. From here, add the required information for your new gender title.
- Click on the green Save button in the upper right corner to save your new IP to the whitelist.
- The newly added gender title will now appear in the list.
You have now successfully added a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5.
‹Section 17: How to delete a contact point in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 19: How to enable/disable the new message notification in PrestaShop 1.5
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!