How to add a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5
You may want to further customize your customer's experience by adding a new gender title. Some places have specific ones, or you can add to the default list. This can be done in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office dashboard interface. Creating a new gender title in PrestaShop is very simple.
To create a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into the Prestashop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- From the top menubar, hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Genders option.
- On the Customers : Genders page, click on the green Add New button in the upper right hand corner.
- This takes you to the Customers : Add Genders page. From here, add the required information for your new gender title.
- Click on the green Save button in the upper right corner to save your new IP to the whitelist.
- The newly added gender title will now appear in the list.
You have now successfully added a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5.
‹Section 17: How to delete a contact point in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 19: How to enable/disable the new message notification in PrestaShop 1.5
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Managing Customers in PrestaShop 1.5
2015-05-12 3:17 am
Hi, I want to know that is there any option to create different fields on registration page of PrestaShop store like If I want to know that when the visitor first seen my website or from where visitors referred. I have seen a module for this http://bit.ly/1Iy42X4 . Can it be done by coding???