How to add a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5
You may want to further customize your customer's experience by adding a new gender title. Some places have specific ones, or you can add to the default list. This can be done in the PrestaShop 1.5 back office dashboard interface. Creating a new gender title in PrestaShop is very simple.
To create a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into the Prestashop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- From the top menubar, hover over the Customers tab, then click on the Genders option.
- On the Customers : Genders page, click on the green Add New button in the upper right hand corner.
- This takes you to the Customers : Add Genders page. From here, add the required information for your new gender title.
- Click on the green Save button in the upper right corner to save your new IP to the whitelist.
- The newly added gender title will now appear in the list.
You have now successfully added a new gender title in PrestaShop 1.5.
‹Section 17: How to delete a contact point in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 19: How to enable/disable the new message notification in PrestaShop 1.5
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Managing Customers in PrestaShop 1.5
2015-05-12 3:17 am
Hi, I want to know that is there any option to create different fields on registration page of PrestaShop store like If I want to know that when the visitor first seen my website or from where visitors referred. I have seen a module for this http://bit.ly/1Iy42X4 . Can it be done by coding???