How to add a Search Engine for SEO in PrestaShop 1.5
Welcome to the first article in our course on Managing Search Engine Data. Your visitors will come from many places across the web. Most of the time they will use a search engine to find your pages. It is important to collect their information so you can use it to enhance your SEO (search engine optimization) and improve your chances of being found by more customers. This can help you make even more money.
The vast majority of people use Google, followed by Yahoo and Bing. There are, however, thousands of other search engines out there and you will want to add any other search engines that are not on the list as you run across a significant amount of visits from them. The search terms will be collected from the search engines on this list and can be viewed in the search engine keywords statistics report. This article will show you how to add a search engine to your list so that you can collect that information for your PrestaShop 1.5 store.
Adding a Search Engine for SEO in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Stats tab and click on the Search Engines option.
- This will lead you to the Search Engines list screen. In order to add a new search engine, click on the green Add New button in the upper right corner.
- Now you are on the Search Engine creation screen. There are two fields here.
Server: the name of the search engine $_GET variable: the variable used to identify the search terms
Finding the search engine GET variable for PrestaShop 1.5
- After you have entered all your search engine's information, click the green Save button in the upper right corner.
›Section 2: Finding the search engine GET variable for PrestaShop 1.5
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Managing Search Engine Data in PrestaShop 1.5
Gathering Search Engine Data
|1.||How to add a Search Engine for SEO in PrestaShop 1.5|
|2.||Finding the search engine GET variable for PrestaShop 1.5|
|3.||How to delete a Search Engine in PrestaShop 1.5|