Allowing multiple shipping addresses in PrestaShop 1.5
When configuring your order settings in PrestaShop 1.5, you may want to allow the option to use multiple shipping addresses. Allowing multiple shipping addresses enables a customer to send different products to different recipients, perhaps as gifts.
How does multi-shipping work from a user's perspective?
- If a user has multiple products in their cart, during checkout they will be presented with the following option:
I want to specify a delivery address for each product I order.
If they select this option, they will move to step 2 below.
- For each item in their shopping cart, the user can specify a unique delivery address.
To set a Minimum Purchase Requirement in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the Orders option.
- From the Preferences : Orders screen, find the Allow multi-shipping field and select either Yes to allow more than one shipping address, or No to force only one shipping address. The default setting for this option is No.
- Once finished, click on the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen.
You have finished setting the Multi-shipping option in PrestaShop 1.5.
‹Section 3: How to set a minimum purchase in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 5: Setting Delayed Shipping in PrestaShop 1.5