Setting the max size for downloadable products in PrestaShop 1.5Written by Scott Mitchell
You may want to set the maximum file size for some settings. One such setting is the one for downloadable product files. The setting will set the max size for all downloadable product such as ebooks, up to a 128MB maximum. Setting the maximum file size for downloadable products in PrestaShop 1.5 is easily done by performing the following instructions.
To set the max size for downloadable products in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Administration tab and select the Preferences option.
- You are now on the Administration : Preferences screen. In the second section, named Upload Quota, you will see the field named File value upload limit. Set the max size you desire in the field in Megabytes.
- Once finished, click the green Save button in the upper right corner.
You have now set the max size for downloadable products in PrestaShop 1.5
Catalog Setup in PrestaShop 1.5
- How to determine IP's
- i want to create a report in moodle 2.5 that has field like name , coasre name, marks obtained , prcentage, grade and also want download from moodle in excel format plese reply me procedure thks in advance
- i want ocreate a costom report that has field name , coarse ,marks , percentage