Changing the Number of Products per Page in PrestaShop 1.5
While configuring your store, you can edit things such as how your products display. This may be order (such as name or manufacturer), a specific method such as ascending or descending, or even the number of products you show on the page at one time. This particular setting determines what way you will order the products. Setting the number of products per page in PrestaShop 1.5 is very simple.
To set the Products per page in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the Products option.
- You are now on the Preferences : Products screen. Scroll down to the Pagination section and find the Products Per Page setting.
- Enter the number of products you want to display on each page of your store. This setting has default of 10 items per page.
- After you have entered the new value, click on the green Save button to save your changes.
That is how you change the number of products per page in PrestaShop 1.5!
‹Section 6: How to edit the Stock Management option in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 8: Changing the order Products are displayed in PrestaShop 1.5
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Catalog Setup in PrestaShop 1.5
2014-07-20 2:10 am
Please explain that if I want to show 10 products per page but I have 20, HOW to switch to the next page - I dont see any command to swithc pages or go back Its like a boat without steering
2014-07-21 1:56 pm
If you use the default theme, there should be both page numbers and a 'next' link above and below the products. In the image below, I have set the number of products to display 2 per page. As you can see, there are the page numbers and next links for me to click.
If you are using another theme and it does not show up, you may need to contact the theme template developer to see if they have a fix.