How to remove a Feature in PrestaShop 1.5
We last showed you how to add a feature in PrestaShop 1.5. This article shows you how to remove a feature as there are times when you may make changes to your products where you no longer need a specific feature. Removing a Feature removes it from the general list so it will no longer be available for any product. All values for a feature are also removed as they are part of that feature. Below are the steps for removing a feature from your PrestaShop 1.5 store.
To remove features from your list in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard
- From the top menu bar, hover over the Catalog tab and click Features on the menu.
- You will now be on the Catalog : Features page. To delete a single feature, simply click on the Delete icon (the one that looks like a trashcan) on the right hand side of the specific feature's row.
If you wish to delete more than one, you can select the checkboxes on the left of each feature you want to delete and then click the Delete Selected button at the bottom. In this example, I am deleting a single feature.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation popup. Click the OK button to confirm the deletion of the feature.
- Your selected feature should now be removed from the feature list.
You now know how to remove a feature from your PrestaShop 1.5 store!
‹Section 6: How to add a Feature Value in PrestaShop 1.5