How to add a Feature in PrestaShop 1.5
You will want to create Features for your products in your PrestaShop 1.5 store. Features are not options, but standard specifications. They will be listed in the Data Sheet section for your product. Common features include things such as height and weight. Others will depend on the type of product. TVs, for example, may include screen size, depth, height, weight and resolution. These are selected for each product from the master Features list.
To add features to your list in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Catalog tab and select Features from the menu.
- You will now be on the Catalog : Features page. From here you will click on the green Add New Feature button in the upper right hand corner.
- On the Add a new feature page, you will add the name of your new feature. In this example, we add 'CD Version' in the Title field for books that include a digital version on CD. Once completed, click the green Save button in the upper right hand corner.
- Your new feature will now display in the Features list. In order to be able to add the feature to your products, you will need to add values to the feature.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!