How to remove stock from warehouses in PrestaShop 1.5Written by Scott Mitchell
In the last article, we explained how to add stock to warehouses. This article will teach you how to remove or reduce the quantity of items in a warehouse. Follow the instructions below to learn how to delete or reduce product quantity in a warehouse in PrestaShop 1.5
Reducing or Eliminating stock from a warehouse in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Stock tab and click on the Stock Management option from the menu.
- This brings you to the Stock Management page. The table in the center of the page lists all products that you have for your store. To reduce or delete product quantity from a warehouse, select the orange down arrow found on the right hand side of the product row you want to edit.
If you notice there are no arrows on the right side of the row, but there a plus icon, this means there are one or more combinations for the product type. Click the plus icon to open the combination list.
For our example, we will once again use the Macbook from the product list.
- Once you select the orange arrow, you are given a screen where you will be able to edit the data for the product. Below is a list of the editable fields.
Quantity To Remove How many units to remove from the warehouse. Usable For Sale Whether quantity should be removed from the usable quantity or from the whole physical quantity. Warehouse The warehouse from which the units are to be removed. Unit price (tax excl.) Unit purchase price (wholesale) or the manufacturing cost per unit. Currency Which currency associated with the Unit Price above. Label Informational label for the stock movement.
- Once you have correctly entered the quantity of product you want removed from the warehouse, click the green button in the upper right corner labeled Remove From Stock. You will then be taken back to the Stock Management screen where you will see the new updated quantity for the product you modified. You can see our Macbook item now shows 75 units.