Adding stock for warehouses in PrestaShop 1.5
Our course on Stock Management continues with teaching you how to add stock to a particular warehouse via the Stock Management tool. This tool allows you to go through your stock list and add available stock to each warehouse. Below are the instructions on how to add stock in the Stock Management tool in PrestaShop 1.5.
Adding stock in the Stock Management tool in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Stock tab and click on the Stock Management option from the menu.
- This brings you to the Stock Management page. The table in the center of the page lists all products that you have for your store. To add product quantity to a warehouse, select the green up arrow found on the right hand side of the product row you want to edit.
If you notice there is not a green up arrow on the right, but instead a plus icon, this means there are one or more combinations for the product type. Click the plus icon to open the combination list.
For our example, we will choose the Macbook.
- Once you select the green arrow, you are given a screen where you will be able to edit the data for the product. Below is a list of the editable fields.
Quantity To Add How many units to add to the warehouse. Usable For Sale Whether quantity should be added to the usable quantity or to the whole physical quantity. Warehouse Which warehouse to add the units. Unit price (tax excl.) Unit purchase price (wholesale) or the manufacturing cost per unit. Currency Which currency associated with the Unit Price above. Label Informational label for the stock movement.
- Once you have correctly entered the data for the product, click the green button in the upper right corner labeled Add To Stock. You will then be taken back to the Stock Management screen where you will see the new updated quantity for the product you modified. You can see our Macbook item now shows 100 units.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?