353: Editing the slideshow on the main page in PrestaShop 1.5
Written by Scott Mitchell
Published: Jun 28, 2013
Last Modified: Nov 19, 2013
When working with your PrestaShop store, you may want to edit or add to the images that appear on the slideshow on the main page. This article will guide you on how to alter the slideshow on your main page in PrestShop.
Editing the image slideshow on your main page
- Log into your PrestaShop admin dashboard.
- Using the upper toolbar menu, hover over the Modules tab and click on the Modules option.
- From the Modules page, locate the Image slider for your homepage module. Click the Configure link.
- This brings you to the module configuration page. There are two sections here to allow you to customize the slider.
Slider Configuration Height The pixel height of the slider window. Width The pixel width of the slider window. Speed The speed, in milliseconds, of the image swap. Pause The time, in milliseconds, of the pause between image swaps. Loop Toggle whether you want the series to loop or not.
- Once you have configured the settings for the slider to your liking, click on the Save button found under the Slider Configuration section. Any changes to the Slides Configuration section are automatically activated and do not need to be saved.
Did you find this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Would you like to provide any additional feedback?
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!