347: How to change the invoice date format in PrestaShop 1.5
When customizing your invoices for your shop, you may want to reformat the way the date displays. This can be from local custom, or simply personal preference. Follow the instructions below to learn how to modify the date format for invoices in your PrestaShop 1.5 store.
Modifying the invoice date format
- To begin, log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin interface.
- From the upper menu bar, hover over the Localization tab. From there, click on the Languages option from the popup menu.
- This brings you to the Languages list screen where you will see a list of available languages for your shop. Find the language you are working with and click on the Edit button to the right of the appropriate row. The button appears as a paper with a pencil on it. For this example, we will select the Englishlanguage.
- You are now on the specific settings page for your language. Look for the two date fields (Date format and Date format (full))> From here you can edit the display format. In our example, we will change the standard format of m/j/Y to Y/m/j for both formats.
- Once your new format is in place, click on the Open button found in the upper right corner of the screen. Your new format should now take place. Below is a before and after comparison of our example using the English language.
‹Section 22: 348: Enabling the Debug Profiler in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 24: 343: How to alter the format of SEF URLs in PrestaShop 1.5
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
2015-07-15 12:25 pm
how do you change the data already eneterd on an invoice? My shipping cost changed from the original amount. I need to update the shipping charges
917 842 6585
2015-07-16 11:09 am
Unfortunately, there's no way really to modify an existing invoice without digging through the database and looking for the values. It would be easier to delete the sale, regenerate the invoice, credit the customer for the existing payment, and then bill for the remaining cost - along with including some type of explanation for the whole thing. Otherwise, you might want to search for an add-on module that may make the whole issue of managing invoices easier within PrestaShop. There are many billing/invoice modules available.
I hope this helps to answer your question, please let us know if you require any further assistance.