Add/Remove the Premium Web Builder from AMP
In this tutorial:
You can install Premium Web Builder on your website using your Account Management Panel (AMP). Premium Web Builder, is installed on the server and does not install anything on your local computer. You access your Premium Web Builder account in a web browser however, it does not install anything onto your web browser.
Please note, that if you already have Premium Web builder installed on a domain, to install it on a subsequent domain there is a $12 per year license fee.
Adding the Premium Web Builder:
- Under your account name, click the Install Popular Software button.
- On the Install Popular Software page, click the Install Premium Web Builder button.
You will then see a message stating "The Premium Web Builder has been successfully installed for your account. You can log in from your AMP Home page by clicking the Premium Web Builder icon in your Hosting Controls box. For our full Builder Library of help articles you can click here."
You will now have a Premium Web Builder button on your main AMP page.
Removing The Premium Web Builder from your account
- Login to AMP.
- Click the Billing link in the main menu.
- You will then see all of your subscriptions listed, click the Cancel Website Builder link to the right of your Website Builder.
- Confirm you want to cancel the Builder on the next screen by clicking the Submit button.
You will then see a message stating "You have canceled your Website Builder subscription."
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?