Adding the Site Map module in the Premium Web Builder
To give the visitors to your Builder site a way to find your pages, you can make a Site Map page to list all links in your website. Below are the steps to add the Site Map module o a page in your Premium Web Builder site.
Important! This is not the same as making a Google XML Site Map. The Builder Site Map will only show your page links in a list on one page.
Steps to add a Site Map to your site
- Log into the web builder.
- Click the Edit tab at the top right of your builder.
Select the page you want to add your site map to.
- Place your cursor on the page where you want the site map to show.
- Find the Site Map icon in the Modules section to the right of your builder.
- Drag the Site Map module to the location where you placed your cursor.
- To configure the Site Map module click Properties.
- You can change the Layout and list style here. Change the Layout to 2 columns and click OK.
Publish your builder Site.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Working with Modules in the builder
|1.||Adding an Area Map in the Builder|
|2.||How do I embed a YouTube video in my Builder?|
|3.||Adding the Site Map module in the Premium Web Builder|