Adding the Site Map module in the Premium Web BuilderWritten by James Richardson
To give the visitors to your Builder site a way to find your pages, you can make a Site Map page to list all links in your website. Below are the steps to add the Site Map module o a page in your Premium Web Builder site.
Important! This is not the same as making a Google XML Site Map. The Builder Site Map will only show your page links in a list on one page.
Steps to add a Site Map to your site
- Log into the web builder.
- Click the Edit tab at the top right of your builder.
Select the page you want to add your site map to.
- Place your cursor on the page where you want the site map to show.
- Find the Site Map icon in the Modules section to the right of your builder.
- Drag the Site Map module to the location where you placed your cursor.
- To configure the Site Map module click Properties.
- You can change the Layout and list style here. Change the Layout to 2 columns and click OK.
Publish your builder Site.
Working with Modules in the builder
|1.||Adding an Area Map in the Builder|
|2.||How do I embed a YouTube video in my Builder?|
|3.||Adding the Site Map module in the Premium Web Builder|