Adding an Area Map in the BuilderWritten by James Richardson
The Premium Web Builder has a built in module for inserting maps into your website. This Module is called the "Area Map" module. Using the "Area Map" module will require you to use your Google Maps API key to display a map of your location. To obtain your Google Maps API key, click here. The following steps will explain how to insert a Map into your Premium Web Builder site.
Steps to allow only one IP
- Log into your web builder.
- Select the "Area Map" Module in the left side module list.
- Drag the module to the page you want to see it on your site.
- The Area Map will display "Before publishing your site, be sure to specify the Google Maps API key generated for your website url".
Click "Service Provider Settings".
Important! To obtain your Google Maps API key, click here.
- You should see the Area map display "No location has been selected".
Click "Choose Location".
- Type your address in the text box at the top and click "Find Location".
- Click the pin to open the title and address pop up. Type our address and title in the text fields and click Save.
- Zoom into your address to make the map go closer to your map area.
- On the builder Edit page you will see your map in the Area Map module. The view is not what the visitors will see. To see the exact look of the Map module on your site, you will need to publish the site.
Working with Modules in the builder
|1.||Adding an Area Map in the Builder|
|2.||How do I embed a YouTube video in my Builder?|
|3.||Adding the Site Map module in the Premium Web Builder|