Changing your Banner ImageWritten by Brad Markle
Each template in the Premium Web Builder uses a banner image at the top of each page. You can change this banner, using a custom banner or one of the preloaded banners within builder. You will need to log into Premium Web Builder and select the "Design" tab at the top of the page.
Using an Existing Banner Image
- Once you have navigated to the Design Tab in Premium Web Builder, in the right side pane, locate the "Banners" Section.
- Click the "down" arrow next to the banner box. This will show you the available banners already pre-loaded into Premium Web Builder.
- Select different banner from the list to preview. Then click "Preview" on the left side of the window.
- If you are satisified with the banner you have chosen, then click "Save Changes"
Uploading a Custom Banner
If you have an image you wish to use as a custom banner, Premium Web Builder provides you with the ability to upload your own banner image to use. It is important that you upload an image the same size as the original banner. If the banner is not the same size, Premium Web Builder can distort the image to fit properly. You can use any image editing software such as Gimp, to make sure it is the same size. For this example, we will assume the image you are using is the same size as the default banner image.
- Click the "Browse" button and choose the image on your local computer you would like to use.
- After you have selected the image, click "Upload"
- When the upload is finished, click "Preview" at the bottom right of the page to see how your custom banner looks on your web page.
What Image Format can I use for my Banner?
Premium Web Builder supports most major image file types including .gif, .jpg, .png, and .bmp
Please check the next article on Changing Your Site's Menu Style. If you missed our previous article, please see the Changing your Website's Color Scheme tutorial. For more information on this course please visit Creating an Image Gallery