Configuring Shipping Methods in eShop
Within eShop, you can setup mulitple shipping options for your customers to be added to the final order total. Each shipping option that you add is a flat rate and cannot be set up as adjustable. If you don't add any shipping methods, it will not be displayed at the time in which your customer checks out.
To mange your shipping options, you'll need to:
- Log into your Premium Builder and go to "page 4 - Edit"
- Click your eShop within the "Site map", and then click the "Shipping Methods" tab.
How can I add a shipping option?
To configure shipping options:
1. Click "Add New Shipping Method"
2. On the "Main Properties" tab, enter in a shipping method and then enter cost. In this example we use Priority Mail with a flat rate of $10.95. Note that with Premium Web Builder, you must put in a flat shipping rate.
3. Click the "Description" tab and then type in a description for this shipping method.
4. Click "OK" to save this shipping method. Now you will see your new shipping method listed:
How can I remove a shipping option?
To remove a shipping option:
- Place a check in the check box to the left of the shipping option you would like to remove.
- Click "Remove Selected"
Please check the next article on Creating a Terms of Service . If you missed our previous article, please see the Configuring Payment Systems within your eShop tutorial. For more information on this course please visit Creating an Online Store - eShop
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!