Modifying your header title in phpBB 3.0
Once you get your phpBB 3.0 site installed and online, you may want to begin to customize it to set it apart from all other websites. Changing the name of your board, located in the header of the site, is one of the first changes people usually make. A relevant title will give your site some identity and can also help with your onpage SEO (search engine optimization). Follow along with the instructions below and learn how to edit your board title.
How to edit your page title in phpBB 3.0
- Log into your phpBB Administrator Control Panel (ACP).
- From the ACP, find the General tab located at the top of the page.
- This brings you to the General Settings main page. Look to the left hand sidebar and locate the Board Configuration category. From there, click on the Board Settings link.
- This brings you to the Board Settings page where you will find the Site Name field at the top. Enter your new site name there.
- Once you have entered your new site name, click on the Submit button located at the bottom of the page. Below is a before and after screenshot example of a title change.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?