How to Install PHP-Nuke with Softaculous
You can install PHP-Nuke through your Softaculous installer found in your cPanel Software/Services. The below steps will show you how to install PHP-Nuke through Softaculous.
Steps to install PHP-Nuke
- Login into your cPanel.
- Click the Softaculous icon in the Software / Services.
- Find PHP-Nuke in the list of Portals/CMS and click it.
- Click Install towards the top right side.
- Enter the following set up information.
- Choose Domain: Select your domain from the drop box
- In Directory: Leave Blank
- Admin Username: YOU MUST NAME THE ADMIN USERNAME God If you don't the superuser privileges will not work.
- Admin Password: Enter a password
- Real Name: YOU MUST NAME THE REAL NAME God
- Admin Email: Change this to a valid email address.
Important! When you initially set up PHP-Nuke you will want to set the Admin Username and Real Name to God. If not you will not be able to edit anything that is set for superuser priviledges (Edit Amin password, etc.).
- You will see a status bar for the installation.
Click Return to Overview.
- You will see the installation in the list of Current installations.
›Section 2: How to login to the Administrator System in PHP-Nuke
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Getting Started: PHP-Nuke
Installing and logging into PHP-Nuke
|1.||How to Install PHP-Nuke with Softaculous|
|2.||How to login to the Administrator System in PHP-Nuke|
|3.||Changing the Admin password in PHP-Nuke|
|4.||How to reset your admin password for PHP-Nuke|
Managing Users and Languages
|5.||How to register a user in the PHP-Nuke admin area|
|6.||How to modify and delete users in PHP-Nuke|
|7.||How to Change the Language Used in PHP-Nuke|