How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel
Accessing the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel
- Access your internet browser and then type in the Administrator URL. Typically the URL will resemble the following
- In a default interface, you will see the LOGIN section as a portion of the general PHP-Fusion interface.
- Click on the USERNAME field in the Login section and type in the administrator user name.
- Click on the PASSWORD field and type in the password for the administrator.
- Click on LOGIN. You have the option to click on a check box next to the LOGIN button that lets the browser remember your password.
- When you login, you will see the same interface, but there will be a section under your Administrator login name.
- Click on ADMIN PANEL in order to see all of the Administrator controls and options.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Getting started with PHP-Fusion
Installing and Logging into PHP-Fusion
|1.||Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous|
|2.||Installing PHP-Fusion manually|
|3.||How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel|
|4.||How to change/reset my PHP-Fusion password|
Other base configuration settings
|5.||Changing Languages in PHP-Fusion|
|6.||Security Options in PHP-Fusion|
2014-09-16 5:07 pm
I've used it, it works very nice for <a href="http://www.onlinetuting.com/admin-panel-and-cms-in-php/">PHP Admin Panel</a>. thanks
2015-01-14 1:03 pm
I'm using PHPFusion and its a cool website and pretty straight forward. I have removed the admin pannel normaly found on the right of the page which leads as shown above the dash board and since I can not access the dash board. Any advice and thanks in advance.
2015-01-15 11:09 am
You should still be able to access the admin page by entering a URL in this format: