Installing PHP-Fusion manually
To get started installing PHP-Fusion manually, you will need to download the "PHP-Fusion v7.02.06 (full) 7.02.06" files. Visit the following link and click the Download icon for PH-Fusion.
You should have the following file on your Desktop.
After you get the files, follow the steps below to install PHP-Fusion to your server.
Steps to install PHP-Fusion manually
- Login into your cPanel.
- Go to the File Manager. Select the directory you want to install PHP-Fusion on and click Go.
- How to upload a file to your server. Extract the .zip file. Make sure the software is not in a files subfolder. If so you will need to move the files to the document root.
- Make a copy of the _config.php file and name it config.php.
- Create a databaseand add a user with full permissions to that database.
Make sure you notate the username, database name and password you set for the Database. This will be needed on Step 3.
- Visit the url where you uploaded the files on your server. On Step 1, select your language and click Next.
- On Step 2, PHP-Fusion will check the file permissions on the server. When finished, click Next.
- Enter the Database username, name, and password. :Leave the other settings as is. Click Next.
- On Step 4, you should see a confirmation that the database tables were created. Click Next.
- Enter the admin username. you will need 2 different passwords, one for the standard login and one for the admin login. Click Next.
- You should see a confirmation that PHP-Fusion was installed. Click Next.
Important! When you are done installing PHP-Fusion, you will need to delete the setup.php file from your server. If you don't you will get a "Warning: setup.php detected, please delete it immediately" error when loging in.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?
News / Announcements
Getting started with PHP-Fusion
Installing and Logging into PHP-Fusion
|1.||Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous|
|2.||Installing PHP-Fusion manually|
|3.||How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel|
|4.||How to change/reset my PHP-Fusion password|
Other base configuration settings
|5.||Changing Languages in PHP-Fusion|
|6.||Security Options in PHP-Fusion|