Modifying the Footer in PHP-Fusion
The PHP-Fusion interface allows you to modify its appearance include the graphics and text that appear in the footer of each page. The following article reviews how to find and add/alter the footer for your PHP-Fusion website.
Changing the Footer in PHP-Fusion
- Login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel.
- Click on the Admin Panel Link.
- Click on the SETTINGS tab.
- Click on the icon labeled MAIN.
- Scroll down until you find the SITE FOOTER option. Click on the field to the right of the label in order to edit the text. The default text shows that you can use HTML in order to format the text entry.
- Click on SAVE SETTINGS at the bottom in order to save your entries.
Modifying the footer for your PHP-Fusion website is very easy and straightforward. See the example screenshot below in order to observe the placement of the footer on the page:
Changing the PHP-Fusion Appearance
|1.||Modifying the Footer in PHP-Fusion|
Main site settings and appearance options
|2.||PHP-Fusion Main Site Settings Overview|
|3.||Editing the site introduction in PHP-Fusion|
|4.||Modify the sub-footer in PHP-Fusion|
|5.||Changing the banner/logo in PHP-Fusion|
|6.||Modify the copyright footer in PHP-Fusion|
Changing PHP-Fusion themes
|7.||Switching your PHP-Fusion theme|
|8.||How to install a free theme to your PHP-Fusion site|