How to edit an article in Php-Fusion
Written by Scott Mitchell
Published: Mar 21, 2013
Last Modified: Mar 25, 2013
After learning how to create an article, you may need to know how to go back and make changes. Editing an article is very easy within php-fusion. Our instructions below will explain how to do just that.
Editing an article in Php-Fusion
- How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel.
- Look to the top menu bar and click on the Articles link.
- This brings up the Articles list. Locate the article you want to edit and click on its title.
- The article snippet will appear on the page, click on the article title once more to open the whole thing.
- Once the entire article is displayed on the screen, scroll to the bottom and click on the Edit button. It appears as a floppy disk with a pencil on it.
- You are taken to the article edit screen, where you can change the article any way you need to. Once changed, click on the Save Article button to save your edits.
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve our Support Center:
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
Post a Comment
News / Announcements
West coast connectivity issue 4/22/2014
Updated 2014-04-22 02:20 pm EST
Adding content to your PHP-Fusion website
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!