How to add a new category in osCommerce
Adding categories and subcategories will help you to organize your products for your store. The instructions below will show you how to create new categories (and subcategories) from within your osCommerce admin interface.
Adding a new category in osCommerce
- Log into your osCommerce admin interface.
- Under the left hand menu find and click the Catalog button.
- Click on the Categories/Products.
- This brings you to the Categories/Products page. From here, click on the + New Category button.
- You will see a few fields to enter data into regarding your new category.
Setting Description Category Name Name your category here. Category Image You may upload an image from your local computer. Sort Order This helps set the order in which the categories will appear,
- Click on the Save button just under the data fields. This will save your category and place it in the list.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Adding products and content to osCommerce
Adding Products in osCommerce
|1.||How to Add a Product to osCommerce|
|2.||Adding products in OSCommerce Video|
Creating categories in osCommerce
|3.||How to add a new category in osCommerce|
|4.||Adding categories in OSCommerce Video|
|5.||Rearranging products and categories in osCommerce|
|6.||Modifying the sort order of categories and products in osCommerce|
|7.||Deleting categories and products in osCommerce|
|8.||How to add a subcategory in osCommerce|
Product options and attributes in osCommerce
|9.||Adding manufacturers in osCommerce|
|10.||How to Add a Product Attribute in osCommerce|
|11.||How to perform a bulk price change for all products in OSCommerce|
|12.||Adding product attributes in OSCommerce Video|
|13.||Creating specials in osCommerce Video|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!