Using the Shipping Report in OpenCart
OpenCart has many reports available such as the products purchased and the sales reports. You also have the ability to view how much money was generated by each type of shipping you offer. This can be a great tool when comparing your shipping costs versus the revenue you have generated from that specific shipping method.
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to Reports/ Sales / Shipping
- The initial report will display on the screen. You can filter the report results with the fields described below:
- Date Start: This is the start date to begin the reporting
- Date End: This is the last date to include in the reporting
- Group By: This determines how you want the results displayed (years, months, weeks, or days)
- Order Status: This will filter the results of the report based on the current order status
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Using OpenCart Reports
|1.||Understanding Reports in OpenCart|
|2.||Using the Sales Report in your OpenCart Dashboard|
|3.||Using the Products Purchased Report in OpenCart|
|4.||Using the Products Viewed report in Opencart|
|5.||Using the Shipping Report in OpenCart|