Editing the Information Pages listed in the Footer of OpenCartWritten by Tim Sisson
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to Catalog > Information
- Now you’ll see a list of the default pages. Select the page you wish to edit by checking the box next to it and click the “Edit” link in the far right.
- In the General Tab, type the title of the page and the description.
There are other tabs however, since the General Tab is the only tab that requires information, we’re just covering that specific tab.
- Click "Save" in the upper right corner of the page.
Now, when you visit your website and click on the About Us page in the footer you should see the changes you’ve made.
You can repeat these steps to edit all the pages within the Information Section of the footer. If you need further assistance please feel free to submit a question to our support center.