Editing the Information Pages in the Footer of OpenCart
Edit Footer Information:
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to Catalog > Information
- Now you’ll see a list of the default pages. Select the page you wish to edit by checking the box next to it and click the “Edit” link in the far right.
- In the General Tab, type the title of the page and the description.
There are other tabs however, since the General Tab is the only tab that requires information, we’re just covering that specific tab.
- Click "Save" in the upper right corner of the page.
Now, when you visit your website and click on the About Us page in the footer you should see the changes you’ve made.
Congratulations, now you know how to edit the info pages in the footer of OpenCart! If you need further assistance please feel free to submit a question to our support center.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!