Working with Product Tags in OpenCart 1.5
Where do Product Tags Display?
What Can I use Product Tags for?
Product Tags help you group products together in your OpenCart store. For example, if you add a monitor tag to 2 products, when you click the tag the products will be listed. As a test, I added a monitor tag to 2 items, now when I click the monitor tag it displays like this:
How to Add Product Tags in OpenCart
- Login to the OpenCart Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over Catalog, and click Products.
- Click the Edit button next to the item you want to edit the Product Tags for.
- On the Product Page scroll down to the bottom and you can add tags there. Use a comma to separate the words, here is an example:
- Click the Save button on the top right when you are finished.
Congratulations, now you know how to work with Product Tags in OpenCart!
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Adding Attributes to OpenCart products
|1.||Working with Product Tags in OpenCart 1.5|
|2.||Creating Attribute Groups in OpenCart 1.5|
|3.||Adding Attributes to Attribute Groups in OpenCart 1.5|
|4.||Adding Attributes to products in OpenCart 1.5|
2015-09-30 10:52 am
The information given is very useful for me.Thanks alot