Changing your Admin Password in OpenCart
OpenCart allows you to change the password for your administrator whenever you want. It's best practice to change your passwords regularly to strengthen your shopping cart's security. Updating your administrator password within the dashboard is easy to accomplish.
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to System > Users > Users
- Select the administrative user you employ and click "Edit"
- Type your new password in the Password field
- Re-type your new password in the Confirm field
- Click "Save" in the upper right corner
Once you have saved your changes, you are done! If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
Thank you for your feedback!
|1.||Using the Backup/Restore option in OpenCart|
|2.||Changing your Admin Password in OpenCart|
|3.||What are OpenCart Extensions and Modules?|
|4.||Restoring a Database Backup in OpenCart|