Creating a Contact Page in Movable Type
Movable type doesn't include a contact form, and we were not easily able to find a compatible form. We suggest using a 3rd party service, such as jotform, which is free.
In this tutorial we will show you how to create a contact page in Movable Type using JotForm.
Create a Contact Page
- Sign up for an account with JotForm. There is a link on the top right.
- Watch their 2 minute setup video, then create a form page on their website.
- Click the My Forms link, then click the form you want to add to your movable type page.
- Click the More option, then Embed Form.
- A window will pop up and provide the embed code. Copy that code, then click the OK button.
- Create a Contact Us type page in Movable Type.
- Edit the page, and click the drop-down box next to Format. Click None from the list.
Congratulations, now you know how to add a Contact form to your Movable Type page!
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Adding Content to Movable Type
Publishing Movable Type
|1.||Movable Type: Dynamic and Static Publishing|
Creating and Editing pages
|2.||How to create a new page in Movable Type|
|3.||How to edit a page in Movable Type|
Adding links, text, and images
|4.||How to insert an Image in Movable Type|
|5.||Adding an internal link in Movable Type|
|6.||Creating a Contact Page in Movable Type|
|7.||Adding an iFrame to a Movable Type Webpage|
Working with Assets
|8.||Managing Tags in Movable Type|
|9.||How to Add Tags to Assets in Movable Type|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!