Creating a Contact Page in Movable Type
Written by John-Paul
Published: Mar 8, 2013
Last Modified: Mar 14, 2013
Movable type doesn't include a contact form, and we were not easily able to find a compatible form. We suggest using a 3rd party service, such as jotform, which is free.
In this tutorial we will show you how to create a contact page in Movable Type using JotForm.
Create a Contact Page
- Sign up for an account with JotForm. There is a link on the top right.
- Watch their 2 minute setup video, then create a form page on their website.
- Click the My Forms link, then click the form you want to add to your movable type page.
- Click the More option, then Embed Form.
- A window will pop up and provide the embed code. Copy that code, then click the OK button.
- Create a Contact Us type page in Movable Type.
- Edit the page, and click the drop-down box next to Format. Click None from the list.
Congratulations, now you know how to add a Contact form to your Movable Type page!
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve our Support Center:
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
Post a Comment
News / Announcements
West coast connectivity issue 4/22/2014
Updated 2014-04-22 02:20 pm EST
Adding Content to Movable Type
Publishing Movable Type
|1.||Movable Type: Dynamic and Static Publishing|
Creating and Editing pages
|2.||How to create a new page in Movable Type|
|3.||How to edit a page in Movable Type|
Adding links, text, and images
|4.||How to insert an Image in Movable Type|
|5.||Adding an internal link in Movable Type|
|6.||Creating a Contact Page in Movable Type|
|7.||Adding an iFrame to a Movable Type Webpage|
Working with Assets
|8.||Managing Tags in Movable Type|
|9.||How to Add Tags to Assets in Movable Type|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!