How to Install Mambo through Softaculous
Mambo is widely used and powerful content management system The following article shows how to use Softaculous to find and install Mambo.
Setting Up Mambo using Softaculous
- Login to the Cpanel
- Scroll down to Software/Services and click on the SOFTACULOUS icon.
- The Softaculous installation program will open and yuo will see a list of the program types that you can install on the left hand column. click on PORTALS/CMS.
- Scroll down until you find MAMBO. Click on Mambo and you will see the Installation page for Mambo including its version, space required and description. If you wish to see more information on its features, then click on FEATURES at the top right.
- Click on the blue button labeled INSTALL in the top right to proceed with the installation procedure.
- The next screen will show you all of the required entries for the installation of Mambo. Click on each field to choose or fill out the various options that can be used. Make sure that you record or email the installation summary so that you have a record of the settings. You can have the installation details emailed to you by putting in your email address at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have completed filling out all of the requisite fields, click on the INSTALL button at the bottom of the form.
- When the installation is complete, you will see a screen congratulating you on the successful installation. This screen will also give you the URLs to access the front page produced by Mambo, as well as the back end link to the administrator.
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Like this Article? Tweet
Getting Started with Mambo
Installing and Logging in
|1.||How to Install Mambo through Softaculous|
|2.||How to log into your Mambo admin dashboard|
|3.||How to change the Admin password for Mambo|
|4.||Adding additional languages in Mambo|
|5.||Enable / Disable User Registration in Mambo|
|6.||How to configure SMTP in Mambo|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!