How to Create a New Page in Mambo
In my tests I am adding a page to the Getting Started section. In the Image below you will notice there are currently only 3 pages in the Getting Started section.
Creating a New Page:
- Login to the Admin section for Mambo.
- Roll your mouse over Content and click All Content Articles
- On the next page click the New button.
- An Item Details menu will come up, fill in the fields as needed. Below is a description of the available fields.
Option Description Title Enter the title for the page you are creating, it will be displayed on the top of the page. Title Alias What you enter here will be part of the URL. Section Choose what section you want this article to be in. In my tests I am choosing Getting Started. Category Choose if you want this article under a Category. In my tests when I chose the Getting Started Section this also updated to Getting Started.
- Fill in the first large field with your Intro content. There is another Main Text field underneath, this field is optional.
- Click the Save button to record your changes. You will now see your new page listed in the section you selected. In my first picture there were only 3 pages in the Getting Started section, now you can see 4.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Adding content to your Mambo site
Adding content to your site
|1.||How to Create a New Page in Mambo|
|2.||Inserting an internal link in Mambo|
|3.||Adding an Image to a Page in Mambo|
|4.||Adding an iframe to a Mambo page|
|5.||How to create a contact form in Mambo|
|6.||Using Captcha in Mambo|
Search Engine Optimization
|7.||Installing Google Analytics in Mambo|